There are several ways to request your medication via prescription:
THe practice recommends two preferred ways of requesting your prescriptions.
- Using the NHS App (may require one time registration)
- Using the online service – please ask at reception for details.
- Email your prescription request on firstname.lastname@example.org
The above two methods ensure that it is processed timely and avoid any errors.
However, we still continue accept prescription requests by:
- Call into the practice with your repeat prescription slip ticking the items you require.
- By post – please provide a stamped addressed envelope with your completed repeat prescription form
Please note: to avoid any error, we cannot take prescription requests via telephone (unless you are housebound, elderly and have made prior arrangements with your GP)